By Christopher B. Daly
At the start of a new political era, in which Republicans hold the White House and both houses of Congress, here is a handy way of tracking the performance of the party in power.
- 2 Number of Trump press conferences since taking office
- 0 Number of pages of his tax returns released by Donald Trump
- 0 Number of new jobs in the U.S. coal industry
- 0 Number of new health care plans enacted to replace Obamacare
- 0 Number of Trump businesses sold to avoid conflicts of interest
- 0 Number of attacks on Americans on U.S. soil by immigrants from the 7 banned nations.
- 0 Number of Democrats included in Trump Cabinet.
- 0 Number of top ISIS leaders captured
- 0 Number of new U.S. allies worldwide
- 36 Number of Americans out of 100 who approve of Trump’s job performance.
Updated March 28, 2017.